Thursday 23 April 2020

Positive Mind, Successful Life



It took me a few years to understand the benefits of positive thinking. I used to not believe In positive thinking, and I didn't care about the sayings about positive thinking. But I finally realized the real benefits of positive thinking, and I would like to talk that with you.


My childhood was trash. I faced many stressful situations, and I even try to suicide. I thought I am the only loser in this world. I felt like I don't know what to do with my life. I hated the society and its people. There was nothing positive in my mind. I felt like I am the creator of negativity.

I am kind of introvert person, and it was difficult for me to go to society and meet the people. I never had a best friend, and I never had a drink or day out with someone. This became a big reason for my negativity.

But I never thought someone is always looking at me.one day he said that I am a negative person. But I disagree with him. I said that I am not a negative person. Then he told me the things he saw in me. He said that I am just stress, moody person. He gave me advice.

THE ADVICE:

When you feel down, understand that its ok. Everyone has rough times. But we have to decide to stay down or rise again. You have a family, you have a home, and you have foods. So how can you think that you are a loser? There are so many people who don't have those things I mentioned above. Compared to them, you are so lucky.

It's your mind, and you have to control it. It's like riding a bicycle.All we have to do is taking control of our feelings, like taking control of the handle of the bike.And accelerate to go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.